We are committed to providing ethical quality service in
a manner which fosters trust and confidence amongst our
client companies, our client applicants and our
temporary employees. We will adhere to the following
principles when dealing with personal information.
- gather only relevant employment information
related to job attainment and job continuance
- protect the privacy and confidentiality of said
- maintain accurate records
- provide accessibility to our privacy policies
- comply with all governing laws and regulations
- receive appropriate signage of release of
1. Communicate with our applicants clearly,
the reason for collecting personal information and
exactly how it will be used.
2. Obtain consent for permission to gather
previous personal job-related personal information and
clearly identify with who said information will be
3. The information gathered will be limited to
the specified purpose of attaining a job or assignment
or retaining a specific job/assignment.
4. At the request of the applicant "personal
information" will be deleted from our files or shredded.
When no longer deemed necessary for further job search
as defined by company policies, said information will be
deleted or shredded.
5. All staff will be trained and updated as to
the importance of the privacy issue.
6. All information gathered will be protected by
means of a password or locked file.
7. All notes regarding who has had access to said
information per individual will be kept on file and made
available upon request.